This is the latest list of actions we are taking to ensure communication to all stakeholders:
- Our operations teams across every facility continue taking daily steps to follow and elevate protocols consistent with CDC’s latest guidelines.
- Weekly meeting of our own COVID Task Force. Additional guidelines are outlined within this April 1st report. Within, you will find information regarding:
- Rapid Response in the event of positive diagnosis within a facility
- Formation of Sanitation Task Force Site Teams
- Enhanced Preventative Measures
- Daily Warehouse and Office Cleaning Requirements
- Additional Proactive Measures
- Rob Doyle, President of The Shippers Group, has updated his weekly video message addressing our associates regarding TSG’s current efforts and recognize the sacrifice of our associates who are on the front lines ensuring our customers’ products are reaching their customers and consumers.
- Weekly E-blasts to all stakeholders. For the most recent update of what we are doing to help prevent the spread of the virus, including sanitation procedures, temperature checks, social distancing and more is available here.
All TSG facilities are open for business, and we are extremely proud of our associates for answering the call as we work together in this war against the Coronavirus.
At The Shippers Group, we are committed to doing our part to help prevent spread of the virus while continuing to support essential services including the nation’s supply chain. If you have any questions, please contact Diane Villafana, VP of Human Resources and Safety Compliance.