We are pleased to share with you that this past week we remain successful in our fight against the Coronavirus across our 13 distribution operations. We continue to see attendance in line with pre-COVID rates. To say we are proud of our associates for their vigilance in this fight and commitment to service our customers is understated. We have the best associates in the industry working the front lines to ensure the success of our customers’ supply chains for the well being of all Americans. Thank you to all our associates for your dedication and sacrifice.
We will continue communicating with you weekly in this COVID-19 Update even as our efforts have shifted from initial response to control. As we move forward through the days and weeks ahead during the global pandemic, we will continue to follow the most recent recommendations of the CDC, World Health Organization (WHO) and the Surgeon General of the United States.
For a complete list of all TSG COVID-19 Prevention and Response Documentation, visit our COVID-19 Resource page by clicking below.
This is the latest list of actions we are taking to ensure communication to all stakeholders:
- This week’s weekly video message of April 20th from President Rob Doyle addresses the distribution of PPE equipment to all TSG locations. Rob also shares our gratitude for everyone’s efforts to remain steadfast in this fight while providing the highest level of service to our customers.
- In-depth topics covered this week:
- Distribution of sanitation, cleaning supplies and face masks
- Knowing and following the most current municipal and state mandates regarding the use of face masks and other PPE
- Current status of municipal and state orders for shelter-in-place as some areas of the country move to reopen
- Encouraging associates to wear face masks regardless of local mandates (Face Mask and Cloth Face Covering Guidelines from the CDC)
- Support services for anyone experiencing overwhelming anxiety and stress in this crisis
- Reminders relating to policies and protocols for:
- Social distancing
- Self identification
- What to do if someone tests positive
THANK YOU to our warehouse associates for being on the front line ensuring food and healthcare products are being distributed and for the encouragement and support of our customers during this difficult time.
Safety of our associates and our customers’ products is our number one priority. It’s one of our core values. To our associates and our customers, please remain vigilant and safe in this fight against an invisible villain. If you have any questions about our COVID-19 response efforts, please contact Diane Villafana, VP of Human Resources and Safety Compliance.