This is Week 8 in the fight to keep our associates safe and do our part in keeping our customers’ supply chains in motion in the wake of COVID-19. A lot has changed in the past eight weeks but through the determination of our associates and with the support of our customers we remain successful in our efforts to combat the Coronavirus and meet the needs of our customers and American consumers.
We will continue communicating with you weekly in this COVID-19 Update even as our efforts have shifted from initial response to control. As we move forward through the days and weeks ahead during the global pandemic, we will continue to follow the most recent recommendations of the CDC, World Health Organization (WHO) and the Surgeon General of the United States.
For a complete list of all TSG COVID-19 Prevention and Response Documentation, visit our COVID-19 Resource page by clicking below.
This is the latest list of actions we are taking to ensure communication to all stakeholders:
- This week’s weekly video message of April 27th from President Rob Doyle urges associates to remain committed to social distancing, frequent hand washing, sanitizing and wearing face masks as many areas begin to lift restrictions and reopen.
- In-depth topics covered this week:
- New FDA recommendations and guidelines for temperature checks
- Procurement and distribution of sanitation, cleaning supplies and face masks. The list includes but is not limited to the following: gloves, sanitizer wipes, antiseptic bacterial spray, hand sanitizer, masks, goggles, paper towels, trash bags, thermometers, PPE kits and disinfectant cleaners.
- Local governance requires face masks in Rialto and Dallas. All other areas face masks are recommended. (Face Mask and Cloth Face Covering Guidelines from the CDC)
- Support services for anyone experiencing overwhelming anxiety and stress in this crisis
- Reminders relating to policies and protocols for:
- Social distancing
- Self identification
- What to do if someone tests positive
THANK YOU to the families of our warehouse associates.
We appreciate your support of loved ones, while they provide essential services, especially during this difficult time.
To our associates, customers and your families, please remain cautious and committed to your safety and the safety of those around you. If you have any questions about our COVID-19 response efforts, please contact Diane Villafana, VP of Human Resources and Safety Compliance.