In Week 9 of the battle against the Coronavirus and our determination to continue to keep our associates safe while meeting the needs of our customers, we remain focused on staying informed and following the recommendations of the CDC. We must remain vigilant in following these guidelines to maintain the safety and wellbeing of our amazing associates while at work. As states begin to reopen, we are reminding our associates of the risks and the need to continue their individual efforts to keep themselves and their loved ones safe.
For a complete list of all TSG COVID-19 Prevention and Response Documentation, visit our COVID-19 Resource page by clicking below.
This is the latest list of actions we are taking to ensure communication to all stakeholders:
- This week’s weekly video message of May 4 from President Rob Doyle who reminds our associates to “Keep doing what you’re doing,” i.e. continue social distancing, frequent hand washing, sanitizing and wearing face masks.
- Our main theme this week is Knowing When to Stay Home:
- If you have flu like symptoms (fever, cough, trouble breathing) STAY HOME. Call your manager and speak with them regarding your symptoms.
- If you go for a COVID-19 test, DO NOT RETURN TO WORK until you have the results. Again, call your manager and speak with them directly letting them know you’ve been tested.
- If you have been in close contact (more than 30 minutes within 6ft) with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, DO NOT RETURN TO WORK. Go for a test and STAY HOME until you have the results. Call your manager and speak with them directly.
- If you have a COVID-19 test and the results are negative you may return to work. If your test results are positive you are required to stay home for 14 days before returning to work.
Our associates are our #1 asset, and their safety is our #1 priority.
To our associates, customers and your families, please remain cautious and committed to your safety and the safety of those around you. If you have any questions about our COVID-19 response efforts, please contact Diane Villafana, VP of Human Resources and Safety Compliance.