Now in Week 5 of The Shippers Group’s response to the global pandemic of COVID-19, our efforts to help control the spread of the Coronavirus continue and remain aligned with recommendations of the CDC, World Health Organization (WHO) and the Surgeon General of the United States. For a complete list of all TSG COVID-19 Prevention and Response Documentation, visit our COVID-19 Resource page by clicking below.
This is the latest list of actions we are taking to ensure communication to all stakeholders:
- Rob Doyle, President of The Shippers Group continues a weekly video message addressing our associates regarding TSG’s current efforts and recognize the sacrifice of our associates who are on the front lines ensuring our customers’ products are reaching their customers and consumers.
- Weekly meeting of our own COVID Task Force. Additional guidelines are outlined within this April 6th report. Inside you will find information regarding:
- Facility Sanitation Task Force
- Notification of Positive COVID-19
- Temperature Checks
- Social Distancing
- Hall Monitors
- Encourage “Snitching”
- Self Identify
- Proper Sanitation Guidelines
- Ongoing Weekly E-blasts to all stakeholders.
All TSG facilities are open for business, and we are extremely proud of our associates for answering the call as we work together in this war against the Coronavirus.
Safety is one of our core values at The Shippers Group. We are proud of our associates for answering the call to support the supply chain of essential goods for our nation’s nutritional and healthcare well-being while focusing on the safety of fellow associates and the goods we handle. If you have any questions about our COVID-19 response efforts, please contact Diane Villafana, VP of Human Resources and Safety Compliance.